Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Official Fiesta ST Wheels Thread

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
sweet...yea I'm really diggin those wheels you got on. For me it's gonna be either those or some sparco assetto garas.

are the DZ2's ok for a DD? I see a lot of guys on here running them but they all seem to autox or track their cars. I would just be driving around normal maybe taking it on some curvy roads every once in a while.

just want some 15s with good tires good enough for DD and occasional spirited driving.
Yes I would use the DZll's for DD great in the dry and great in the wet. just not real good in the cold and snow witch in FL I doubt you need to worry ;)

MOFiST

16x7 Sparco Assetto Gara with 225/45-16 Dunlop Direzza Zii

16x7 Drag DR-34 with 205/50-16 Continental ExtremeContact DWS
Hey, i like the Sparco's on 225's there. Are they on stock springs? If yes any rub while driving hard? I like how tires fill the wheel gap.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Thats a good find and damn good price on those wheels. They normally sell for over $300 a piece. But i bet they dont have any in stock and have to custom order for a long wait.
Offset might be a little out there but could work.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
The offset is not right for these cars unfortunately, I love RPF1's and owned many sets over the years so it was great to see them available in 4x018 for those still running the stock bolt pattern.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
The offset is far from optimal as it would increase the scrub radius as well as add additional stress on the wheel bearing and bushings as well as change the effective spring rates and may cause clearance issues.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
The offset is far from optimal as it would increase the scrub radius as well as add additional stress on the wheel bearing and bushings as well as change the effective spring rates and may cause clearance issues.
Gotcha.

Ford Community Posts