Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Official Fiesta ST Wheels Thread

then I have to spend more.lol I can keep dying just to save $400+
Then order the FF!0s, and have them powder coated hyper silver. It'd pretty close, as the spoke pattern is a little different.

Or, keep dying because Enkei will never make the RPF1 in our size.

I should have these in hand at the end of the month. They are taking 3 months to import from Japan

in 4x100, 16x8, +38, only 13/12 lbs, searched high and low and these are all I could find that matched my criteria I will post some pictures soon as I get them on my car with 225/45's

why is it so F&ing impossible to get my hands on Fifteen52 wheels!!!!
I think they are more concerned with being cool than actually making wheels. Plus there can't be a high demand for their wheels, as they're pretty expensive. $280 for a cast wheel.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Buying a modern pocket rocket low weight by today's standards performance car then putting on anti-performance wheels on it just for the looks makes absolutely no sense to me at all. Though not a ton of choices there are some great light weight, well made, low cost real performance wheels available that step outside the look at me box and into the doing what enhances the vehicle where real performance is the result you can be proud of. If you want recognition real performance people will far more respect you than somebody led around by the follow the leader crowd;)

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Unfortunately many want to step out of the box of the typical stereotype but end up stepping into a different box and not really independent thinking. A huge amount of products on the market, the vast majority, are not to help you be independent, live a better life, express yourself, etc. They are simply there to make money for those that make and sell them.

The companies that take the time and spend the money to develop great real performance parts are nearly always ran by true enthusiasts that care far more about doing things right and taking care of us by offering real performance parts and real service rather than those that just market towards or try to create a trend just because they want your money.

Sometimes we get trend setting companies that build things because they love to create and offer quality products for our needs and interests, we need more of these around!

This is true in all areas, homes, vehicles, entertainment, food........

Just my 2 cents on the whole "Why put non-performance wheels on the car" thing. If someone is going mostly for looks, think of it this way. It's their car and they don't drive it like they stole it. From there I am extremely certain that those vehicles were never going to hit a track/strip/autocross event/anything that would require them to think about performance in any way other than "will it work and look cool".

Don't get me wrong, if I can make my car better in terms of performance then sweet. But the hell I'm gonna do that if I think it looks ugly. Performance isn't the only reason I bought the car lol. I honestly don't like about 80% of the rims I keep seeing people put on the ST. I don't hate them or anything, but damned 4X108 offset is keeping me from finding really nice wheels that fit the style I want without resorting to random brands. I'm still doing research on the Lenso D1Rs to make sure they don't fall off at the first hard corner I take with the car lol.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I personally love the multi spoke look on our cars. If I could find a happy medium between the team dynamics pro race 1.2 and the Ford Racing wheels in term of price and weight, I'd get those.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
When I see some of the really heavy wheels being looked at it just gets me riled up a bit as most looking at them really do not understand how bad they really are as in hurting every aspect of performance which impacts safety, ride, wear and tear on the whole chassis and few take the time to explain all this very important information.

It does suck that the care comes with an oddball bolt pattern, perhaps Ford wanted to save a little weight which is all important to me and not go 5x100 which is still kind of rare but still more choices in some diameters or go 4x100 which they may of deemed not quite strong enough(though I would beg to differ and my setup has taken a pounding on the track just fine)

It would of been great if the ST came with 4x100 or less so but still OK 5x100 and fenders wider by a bit than the regular model car and suspension setup for a different offset as there are many great wheels to choose from that would of worked.