Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Woods247 BrokeFiST Build

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #1,862
I've heard the E46 are good track platforms
Everyone I know who owns one loves them. I have several friends with e46s which is why I picked it up. They already have to help me troubleshoot problems. 🤣

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
There are some privateer competitors still using those (as well as even the ancient, original, E30 M3s) in European tarmac (and various national tarmac) rallies.

OP
Woods247
Thread Starter #1,864
I believe it. They’re pretty simple cars once the CCV system has been deleted. Parts aren’t terribly expensive either except for the $1200 headlight I accidentally broke. 😆 It’s definitely not getting a new $1200 headlight. The rally guys probably did the same thing I’m gonna do.

I’m taking the Fiesta to the mountains tomorrow. Can’t wait! It’s been a couple of weeks since I’ve had it out of the garage. It’s a WAY nicer car than an E46. I’m really glad I spent several years building this car. It’s perfect

I believe it. They’re pretty simple cars once the CCV system has been deleted. Parts aren’t terribly expensive either except for the $1200 headlight I accidentally broke. 😆 It’s definitely not getting a new $1200 headlight. The rally guys probably did the same thing I’m gonna do.

I’m taking the Fiesta to the mountains tomorrow. Can’t wait! It’s been a couple of weeks since I’ve had it out of the garage. It’s a WAY nicer car than an E46. I’m really glad I spent several years building this car. It’s perfect
I know you wrote that the fiesta is in a perfect position and I'm glad you are enjoying it but what are your future plans with it I love this thread and I don't want it to end.

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #1,866
I know you wrote that the fiesta is in a perfect position and I'm glad you are enjoying it but what are your future plans with it I love this thread and I don't want it to end.
I’m still planning to optimize aero. I’ll build a quick release splitter setup, better/lower front splitter, new air dam, new canards and possibly a flat floor. I also plan to pickup a different set of wheels if I can sell the Compomotives. I’d like to replace the rear door cards with something simpler and lighter too. I’d also like to cover the exposed floor in the back with matching carpet to clean up the interior. I’ll always tinker with it but mechanically I feel it’s perfect. A built engine would almost guarantee poor reliability and that’s not something I want to do to this car. It’s so good. I REALLY appreciate your interest in the build. Thank you! 😊

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MKVIIST Fiesta of The Month Winners 5