Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Winter set up: 15" Pirelli P4 all seasons mounted $400

Trader history for Zissou (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zissou

Selling my current winter set up; the infamous purple wheels! Winter is coming - you better get them before it’s too cold for the RE050A’s. They’re mounted and ready to go!

The wheels are Ford 15x6 steelies, plasti dipped purple. A bit of brake dust over the years has made them into a deep purple and is subtle now. No TPMS sensors. My alert only goes off when I’m 20 miles outside of town; parking next to my summer set in the garage each night tricks the sensor.

The tires are Pirelli P4 all season 195/60r15 with tons of tread left. Tire rack says they’re good for 60k miles. My whole car only has 22k and these were only run in the winter, so about 6k miles on these tires. Tons of tread life left; many many years. Always stored in a a heated garage or apt.

I chose all season touring tires as my winter set up because Va doesn’t get that much snow. That being said, the deep tread on these are great for the snow - I’ve going on a bunch of ski trips with this set up and never got stuck.

Selling them to change things up; the OEM tires are about shot so I want to put all seasons on the OEM wheels and get some summer tires on lighter wheels. Don’t need two sets of all seasons.

Looking to sell local, unless you want to pay for shipping. Asking $400 obo.

This is lowered on Mountune springs. Amazingly doesn’t rub, but it might if you were to load the car up with passengers.

At stock height and back when they were brighter purple:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Zissou

Zissou

Thread Starter #2
Oh located in Charlottesville Va in case you’re reading this on mobile and can’t see the signature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Zissou

Zissou

Thread Starter #3
Mods delete this post
The URL is broken on desktop so I'm just making a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.