Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Will 15x8 +20 offset rub?

Ordered some 15x8 20 offset vms vstar wheels and some 205/50r15 tires, I’m currently lowered by 1 inch. couldn’t find much on the topic so I’m just looking for some answers. Thanks

That setup is most likely going to rub, if you can I would return that setup before mounting any tires on the wheels so you can get a full refund and avoid and potential issues with returns. I have a 15x8 +28 setup with 205/50/15 tires. My tires already poke out. I am on swift lowering springs so I am roughly your height as well. My front does not rub but it is very close. The rear does rub at full compression. Making the tires stick out 8mm more would only make it worse.

Last edited:

WannabeST

This is 15x8 +20 with rolled fender and I don’t dub. -3 camber and cycle the suspension and see what bump is needed to not rub.
Do you only street drive your car or do you track it too? I have the same camber but I rub at +28 on track or during hard driving. Occasionally on a hard bump too.
The rears rub quite easily with a 2 passengers in the back.