Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Whoosh V3 FMIC (Sold)

Trader history for unspankable (1)

Whoosh v3 Hi temp Silver FMIC
used 10K mi
No leaks, few bent fins where bumper mounted to it but I can straighten with tool if needed.

$270 obo + shipping

Attachments

What turbo did you run this with? How were charge air temps in relation to ambient temp? I don't know how hot it gets where you live, but In summer heat particularly.

OP
unspankable
Thread Starter #3
S280. Honestly I never kept track of IAT sorry mate. I remember reading something about 5 degrees over ambient when I was purchasing it originally. I'm pushing past 300whp now so my tuner recommended a bigger IC so that's what I did. I think this is the second best one you can get after the CPe that doesn't need lots of bumper mod or additional fab.

S280. Honestly I never kept track of IAT sorry mate. I remember reading something about 5 degrees over ambient when I was purchasing it originally. I'm pushing past 300whp now so my tuner recommended a bigger IC so that's what I did. I think this is the second best one you can get after the CPe that doesn't need lots of bumper mod or additional fab.
Was this intercooler getting heat soaked? And if so, what front mount did you go with and what are you pushing now?

Shipping Dimensions if anyone wants to get an estimate
47x12.5x12 in
24 lbs
Oof that's a lot to the east coast or I'd make an offer. Do you know of any carriers that would be much less than FedEx?