Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

whoosh motorsports overdriven lightweight water pump pulley for the Fiesta ST 1.6L

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
New product : whoosh motorsports overdriven lightweight water pump pulley for the Fiesta ST 1.6L
Our pulley is designed to increase the speed of the water pump while reducing rotational mass
Features :
7% size reduction compared to stock
Billet 6061 aluminum construction
Improves coolant flow rate
Reduces rotational weight: stock steel pulley 17oz. Vs the whoosh aluminum pulley 6oz.
Uses the stock serpentine belt
Direct bolt on
Available in an assortment of anodized colors
Our pulley is a great addition to any stock or modified cooling system
We’re offering (1) FREE pulley to a customer that tracks their Fiesta
Please message or post up with interest
www.whooshmotorsports.com

1722272680152.png

WannabeST

Will this pulley fit a fiesta SE by any chance? my fiesta has 17 track days total on it. This car will also be competing at gridlife laguna, thunderhill as well as nasa socal at buttonwillow and chuckwalla. On top of my own personal event in decemeber I am also working 2 other HPDE events in between. So my car will be at a total of 7 more events this year, that is 12 days of driving because some of the events are multi day events.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
Will this pulley fit a fiesta SE by any chance? my fiesta has 17 track days total on it. This car will also be competing at gridlife laguna, thunderhill as well as nasa socal at buttonwillow and chuckwalla. On top of my own personal event in decemeber I am also working 2 other HPDE events in between. So my car will be at a total of 7 more events this year, that is 12 days of driving because some of the events are multi day events.
the pulley will fit any 1.6L
when is your next track day?

WannabeST

the pulley will fit any 1.6L
when is your next track day?
My next event is GRIDLIFE Laguna Seca, it is a 3 day competition event on September 9/27-9/29. My car has already been on 2 previous GRIDLIFE podiums as well for reference. I plan to be fighting for the podium again. I can potentially squeeze in another track day in between if you need, however, I do not have a track day scheduled before Laguna.