Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did your Ford Fiesta ST replace?

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Los Feliz (In the City of Angels) aka Los Angeles
Glad to see that you decided to stick around in the community. Nice car!
It’s kinda crazy the new cars interior is not quite as clean as my Orange Spice interior is. My Orange Spice interior still has the factory showroom fresh smell. Did not realize that until I sat in it today and was like this thing smells like it just rolled off the showroom floor. I kept the Orange car and ya I have decided to rebuild it it too.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
It’s kinda crazy the new cars interior is not quite as clean as my Orange Spice interior is. My Orange Spice interior still has the factory showroom fresh smell. Did not realize that until I sat in it today and was like this thing smells like it just rolled off the showroom floor. I kept the Orange car and ya I have decided to rebuild it it too.
So no room for the Beemer now that you'll have two ST's.

haunsolo7

U.S. Marine Veteran
2019 FiST with the insurance payout from a 2019 FiSE
Going 65 on HWY6 in Utah, lady in a Jeep Gladiator flew out of a rest area directly into front passenger side, no injuries (I didn't have a passenger)
Side note, I still prefer the HVAC controls on the SE 😆 little 5 speed was so much fun

Attachments

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
2019 FiST with the insurance payout from a 2019 FiSE
Going 65 on HWY6 in Utah, lady in a Jeep Gladiator flew out of a rest area directly into front passenger side, no injuries (I didn't have a passenger)
Side note, I still prefer the HVAC controls on the SE 😆 little 5 speed was so much fun
Yikes! That looks like a pretty severe crash!