Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
A little tune-up after my trip south to Tail of the Dragon. Air filter (FA-1914) and fresh NGK 6510/LTR7IX-11 spark plugs. I threw a P0303 a couple days after returning; cylinder 3 negative electrode was completely gone! :oops:
I certainly HOPE that did not end up in your turbine! (I guess you would've known by now though, and would be looking for an S280 at this point? [wink])

green_henry

1000 Post Club
Some kind person snapped pictures at a local autocross with a telephoto lens, then posted them on our FB page. Said it was his first time watching an event. So nice! View attachment 58387
View attachment 58388
That guy takes better pictures than the guys at our track! The "pros" setup in one spot and take high shutter speed shots that make the car(s) look like they're standing still. Understandable because it's a lot more work to use a slower shutter speed and follow the car(s). Your kind person did it right!

Nice Enkeis, by the way

That guy takes better pictures than the guys at our track! The "pros" setup in one spot and take high shutter speed shots that make the car(s) look like they're standing still. Understandable because it's a lot more work to use a slower shutter speed and follow the car(s). Your kind person did it right!

Nice Enkeis, by the way
Yeah, he did a great job. Apparently he shoots at dog trials normally, so he’s very good at following a fast subject.
I’m impressed by the RPF1s, thanks

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
IMG_0034.jpeg
I put a tiny cherry bomb muffler in my FSWerks exhaust. Yes it drones and yes I know it’s a cheap muffler but I wanted something louder and it’s a reversible mod for if I want quiet back lol. My brother designed and welded it up and it fits perfectly.
IMG_0032.jpeg
Cold start video
https://youtube.com/shorts/6Yy6p0vDWTY?si=e1O9IIB2e8c6i8F1

We were of similar mind this weekend hahaa! @FiestaSTdude I also shot a little exhaust sound video.

Wanted to test out the suction cup mount with my Hero5. Also testing how audio was captured in a few locations. It’s pretty nice!

Dizzy E30 with low pops at a 3500 RPM threshold. Mountune exhaust, stock downpipe, stock turbo. On the other side, MAP intake, Mountune crossover, HKS symposer port blow off valve, and a Whoosh V3 intercooler. Stock plumbing everywhere else and no insulation on the hood so it sound a little metallic in that POV.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe1skypCi1s

Last edited:
Not really today but over the weekend I finally got around to installing the cerakoteed airtec manifold, s280, and whoosh hiflow cat with whoosh J defouler (medium insert installed). Slowly making some progress. Added some heat blankets to the s280 coolant/oil lines. I made a heat shield for the manifold but I've yet to install it( I want to check for leaks first before thats installed). Started installing the Radium dual catch can kit but they sent me the wrong size hose for the pcv side (3/4 should be 5/8). So Ive contacted them hoping they can send the correct one but I bought this well over half a year ago now from whoosh so Im not really expecting anything. Definitely worth a shot though. Now waiting on 1.9 diameter constant tension hose clamps for the whoosh crossover pipe to s280 adapter and a 5/8 diameter hose.

Attachments

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
We were of similar mind this weekend hahaa! @FiestaSTdude I also shot a little exhaust sound video.

Wanted to test out the suction cup mount with my Hero5. Also testing how audio was captured in a few locations. It’s pretty nice!

Dizzy E30 with low pops at a 3500 RPM threshold. Mountune exhaust, stock downpipe, stock turbo. On the other side, MAP intake, Mountune crossover, HKS symposer port blow off valve, and a Whoosh V3 intercooler. Stock plumbing everywhere else and no insulation on the hood so it sound a little metallic in that POV.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe1skypCi1s
Yours definitely sounds better, I went for quantity of noise over quality. The dizzy pops sound excellent!👍

Got the Whoosh Thermal exhaust with 3” adapter that I had cerakoted installed after work today. Slowly coming together. Also Radium got back to me, and with a couple different pics of proof of purchase they had no problem resolving my issue and are sending me a new hose. Even though they're across the pond they respond in a very timely manner. Very happy to do buisness with them.

Attachments

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Got the Whoosh Thermal exhaust with 3” adapter that I had cerakoted installed after work today. Slowly coming together. Also Radium got back to me, and with a couple different pics of proof of purchase they had no problem resolving my issue and are sending me a new hose. Even though they're across the pond they respond in a very timely manner. Very happy to do buisness with them.
You will NEVER regret coating the exhaust! mine still looks great 60k later

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Looks GREAT!

I now regret not black satin Cerakoting my whole CP-E Nexus system before installing it 6+ years ago. [:(]

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Looks GREAT!

I now regret not black satin Cerakoting my whole CP-E Nexus system before installing it 6+ years ago. [:(]
I've been saying this for a long time to people. But only the Smart ones listen* It keep the exhaust in great condition ! Even in MN.You could still do it! Just need to take it off and get it media blasted!

Looks GREAT!

Thank you!!! I live in CT though I try not to drive this car in the winter the more protection the better around here. You could still have it coated if you really wanted too. Just a little more prep work cleaning it up before coating.

I've been saying this for a long time to people. But only the Smart ones listen* It keep the exhaust in great condition ! Even in MN.You could still do it! Just need to take it off and get it media blasted!
Im pretty sure I had no clue you could do this until I saw you post up about it so thank you very much. Im definitely glad I had it done.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Thank you!!! I live in CT though I try not to drive this car in the winter the more protection the better around here. You could still have it coated if you really wanted too. Just a little more prep work cleaning it up before coating.
It is my ONLY ride, and I already sold the factory system years ago, so that's not a possibility, unfortunately. [:(]

But if I ever change systems, it will be done to the new one! [thumb]

Intuit

3000 Post Club
You will NEVER regret coating the exhaust! mine still looks great 60k later. I've been saying this for a long time to people. But only the Smart ones listen* It keep the exhaust in great condition ! Even in MN.You could still do it! Just need to take it off and get it media blasted!
Wait, what? You mean the exhaust doesn't have to rot out? Since when?
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=cerakoted+exhaust&FORM=HDRSC4
🤔 Watched one video at double-speed. Basically goes on like paint and takes 5-7 days to completely cure; supposedly can be installed after a day.

Thanks for the tip!