Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I finally installed theses clips for the headlights
E1D5F4AC-F4F8-49BE-82B9-BF5D709A0684.jpeg
They eliminated the awful gaps I had between the headlights and body panels and hopefully my headlights will not point down anymore.

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
I finally installed theses clips for the headlights
View attachment 58038
They eliminated the awful gaps I had between the headlights and body panels and hopefully my headlights will not point down anymore.
are those the white slider clips on the bottom of the headlight housing?

Im gonna have to snag a set of 16s to see what the fuss is about. I would like more sidewall cushion sometimes
They make a huge difference, especially if you get a set that weigh less than the stock wheels (22.5 lbs each). The reduction in unsprung weight is very noticeable. This is one of the reasons the Dekagrams (14.5 lbs) are so popular.

Took a drive up Glendora Mountain Road. GMR for us SoCal locals. Had an absolute blast! Unfortunately for some people though, there was an accident near the top and someone had to be airlifted out. An ND Miata and a motorcycle. Looked like someone may have gone over the edge as we were looking on our way up. By time we headed back down, the road was closed both directions for about an hour. I hope everyone involved is okay.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Took a drive up Glendora Mountain Road. GMR for us SoCal locals. Had an absolute blast! Unfortunately for some people though, there was an accident near the top and someone had to be airlifted out. An ND Miata and a motorcycle. Looked like someone may have gone over the edge as we were looking on our way up. By time we headed back down, the road was closed both directions for about an hour. I hope everyone involved is okay.
I tried to get permission to do a tarmac rally using those roads and was well on the way with all the necessary permission from the LASD Search and Rescue, CHP, Fire Dept, insurance and was turned down because of a Antonovich's office was scared that they would lose voters! The neighbourhood lost out on quite a bit of money because of that!

I tried to get permission to do a tarmac rally using those roads and was well on the way with all the necessary permission from the LASD Search and Rescue, CHP, Fire Dept, insurance and was turned down because of a Antonovich's office was scared that they would lose voters! The neighbourhood lost out on quite a bit of money because of that!
That’s a bummer. Sounds like it could have been a great event. It’s like a blessing and a curse living here but I guess take the bad with the good right?

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
That’s a bummer. Sounds like it could have been a great event. It’s like a blessing and a curse living here but I guess take the bad with the good right?
I forgot to add that the BLM had also given approval. My plan was to use the run up to the saddle as one stage. Then split the 12 mile run into two stages where they would service. Then do those two stages in reverse and finish the event. I even had one crew from the east coast wanting to come out!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Tarmac rallies are unheard of in this land, as locals do not want their paved roads shut down, even for a few minutes, let alone hours at a time, regardless of the revenue they would bring into the local economies.

There was supposed to be one in the Monticello/Narrowsburg, N.Y. area, but it was quickly shot down by local resident resistance (NOT by the pols), and went nowhere.

Sadly, it looks like the all gravel NEFR is totally gone as well from now on, since 7 Islands, and other forest land owners (PRIVATE, not public lands) are rescinding their offers of road use.

With STPR as a full blown National event no more, the east coast is left with NO major ARA rallies at all in the foreseeable future. [:(]

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Tarmac rallies are unheard of in this land, as locals do not want their paved roads shut down, even for a few minutes, let alone hours at a time, regardless of the revenue they would bring into the local economies.

There was supposed to be one in the Monticello/Narrowsburg, N.Y. area, but it was quickly shot down by local resident resistance (NOT by the pols), and went nowhere.

Sadly, it looks like the all gravel NEFR is totally gone as well from now on, since 7 Islands, and other forest land owners (PRIVATE, not public lands) are rescinding their offers of road use.

With STPR as a full blown National event no more, the east coast is left with NO major ARA rallies at all in the foreseeable future. [:(]
The reason I chose those roads was because there are NO residences anywhere on the proposed route. The start would be inside the BLM barrier and no access would be permitted to anyone except for emergency vehicles. Antonovich was using politics as an excuse not to grant the permit when everyone else had no objections. I had all the ducks lined up!

Make sure you get an E30 tune as well if you have ethanol nearby. Jason’s E30 tune was a riot
I'd love the power and there is E85 available locally but honestly it seems like a pain in the ass to measure out the fuel to get the right ratio. Is it worth it?

dhminer

2000 Post Club
I'd love the power and there is E85 available locally but honestly it seems like a pain in the ass to measure out the fuel to get the right ratio. Is it worth it?
It's a massive difference in torque. Measuring really isn't bad as long as you don't mind swiping your card twice every time you fill up. There are a ton of apps you can get where you can plug in how much fuel is in the tank and what your desired ethanol content is and it'll do the rest for you.

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I just put in 3.5-4 gallons of e85 and the rest 93 and roll with it. Never had any issues so far.

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Its worth it. The car feels happier on the E30. The cooling effect alone it has is worth it. You can also have your E30 and 93 set up on quick swap maps so every now and then switch back to 93 and reset the ratios. Easy peasy