Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Is that a Maxton rear valance? If so what's the install require? Self tappers or drilling?
Yes it is. The valance comes with self tapping screws, so what I did was I got some double sided tape and put it on the existing valance and stuck the maxton on top of it for extra security, then I got 4 screws and screwed them from the bottom, valance to bumper. Got some black touch up paint and touched up the screw heads. Took 5 minutes to install

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm about to (finally) pull the trigger on tranny and clutch and exhaust. I'm going with Clarke (and Woosh of course!), but Ford still offers a new transaxle? and its available?? Works out to Clarke base build $$...
So I bought a whole pile of goodies, now I'm afraid to leave the driveway until the job's done!! Clarke tranny w MPower due in a week or so, Spec Flywheel and stage 1, Woosh DP-MAPerformance Exhaust. As long as I get another 100thou, its a no brainer! Per other posts - Colby Clarke is a pleasure to deal with! (y)
Ditch the spec-shit and get RTS Organic or Dual friction. You will thank me later.[driving]