Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ultimate guide for those considering Euro projector headlights - all the basics in one thread!

I'd like to know what you did to make it fit better... something to lift the bumper up more?
I pulled the bumper a bit inwards and up and tapped new plugs as per pics. Could not pull it up too much as hood gap would be too tight. Still not oem headlight fitment but better than out of the box.

Attachments

Intuit

3000 Post Club
That driver headlamp was replaced with non-OEM at some point. OEM had some black trim but nothing to that degree.

That driver headlamp was replaced with non-OEM at some point. OEM had some black trim but nothing to that degree.
On mine nope both are Ford OEM and came on the car since day one -- maybe pic is misleading - I'm located in Canada maybe they are varied for Canadian market as all the FISTs in town have same black trim. pics show the manufacture month date of April 2015 for both left and right headlights...car was purchased new in July 2015.
We also have DRLs running off the low beams -- found it so lame with the OEM headlights so deactivated it with FORscan..might turn it back on since new lights are projectors.

Attachments

Last edited:
How is everyone's fitment of the Euro clones? I installed some TYC euros in my dads car & the fitment is not good.
If anyone had bad fitment - what did you do to adjust it?
I had the same issue with my TYCs. I leaned on them to to bias the fit forward and used some zip ties to snug the bumper cover up and even out the panel gaps. Not ideal, but good enough for me. I wanted DEPOs but at the time it seemed like they were discontinued. By all accounts the DEPOs are better than the TYCs for anyone still shopping.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
On mine nope both are Ford OEM and came on the car since day one -- maybe pic is misleading - I'm located in Canada maybe they are varied for Canadian market as all the FISTs in town have same black trim. pics show the manufacture month date of April 2015 for both left and right headlights...car was purchased new in July 2015.
We also have DRLs running off the low beams -- found it so lame with the OEM headlights so deactivated it with FORscan..might turn it back on since new lights are projectors.
Makes sense. Different headlamps for different market regulations.

focus_racer19

Active Duty U.S. Air Force
Okay just got my euros in today and the search function wont work but how the hell do you install the high beams! I have the stock clip still in and I bought the focus headlight clip thing but for whatever reason my brain cannot compute how to get the bulb to plug in. I need like a version for a 5yr old I'm trying to install LAairH1 bulbs from LasFit

Okay just got my euros in today and the search function wont work but how the hell do you install the high beams! I have the stock clip still in and I bought the focus headlight clip thing but for whatever reason my brain cannot compute how to get the bulb to plug in. I need like a version for a 5yr old I'm trying to install LAairH1 bulbs from LasFit
are they authentic euros? or are they TYC/depo? i was able to avoid using the other clip from the old headlights and use the mounting style that came on the headlights to hold the high beam in place. send pictures too - it's been several months since i've done my father's euros