Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Thinking about a Cobb Accessport

EdServin

Hi, i have a 2014 Fiesta St, 60,000 miles, mountune intake kit and filter, muffler delete... I would like to know if a Cobb Accesport would make a noticeable difference in hp / torque / acceleration, or maybe another remap, Is it worth investing 600 bucks in it? Don't want to modify it much more...

Fiestig

Simply put, Yes. Plenty used Accessports in great shape for much less than new that make it a far better value. Just make sure you see the install screen. Use the savings for custom tunes. Win-Win

green_henry

1000 Post Club
They definitely make a noticeable difference, but if you are in Mexico and typically drive in warm/hot temps, you will run into heat soak problems if you don't upgrade the intercooler and/or radiator. You'll still enjoy better performance, but it will drop off as soon as it gets too hot. At least that was my experience.

Ford Community Posts