Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The wannabe ST

OP
WannabeST

WannabeST

Thread Starter #161
I was just about to finally buy an exhaust for the fiesta. But I got offered this tire changing machine from a friend for only $500. It’s under one year old. My friend upgraded because he wanted to be able to do big off-road setups for trucks but this does up to a 275 tire which is perfect because that’s what I run on my mustang. This investment should pay for itself and make some money in no time IMG_7757.jpeg

Dialcaliper

I was just about to finally buy an exhaust for the fiesta. But I got offered this tire changing machine from a friend for only $500. It’s under one year old. My friend upgraded because he wanted to be able to do big off-road setups for trucks but this does up to a 275 tire which is perfect because that’s what I run on my mustang. This investment should pay for itself and make some money in no time View attachment 63574
That’s pretty sweet! How do you plan to handle balancing?

OP
WannabeST

WannabeST

Thread Starter #163
That’s pretty sweet! How do you plan to handle balancing?
There is a local stance shop that charges $5 to balance wheels so I plan to just take freshly mounted tires to them and have them balance it out. Eventually I plan to get my own balancer.