Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The ULTIMATE Dyno / V-Dyno Thread

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Man. I thought these motors could handle south of 370 without issue. 102 is a fairly quick death IMO. What let go? What year?
Over generalization, but basically at power levels achievable with the stock fuel system, you’ll be fine. When you add fuel, power gets into the “something will eventually break” territory.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Were you on a pull? How high were you revving? So many questions because I really want my motor to live and don't want to go too far. It's why I originally was going to go with a Hybrid instead of the S280. I would be limited by the turbo's capabilities and not be able to go too far. A deal came up on an S280 and I couldn't resist. I'm loving the power at 27-28psi on E30, but you know how us HP junkies are. Lol.
Nope just entering the freeway on an entrance ramp going about 50-60mph part throttle.[driving]