Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Taking her to Zion this weekend!

OP
Mike_D
Thread Starter #4
Didn’t take many pics of the trip but what I did take I’ll be posting soon! This was THE most fun I’ve ever had on a road trip driving my ‘14 Fiesta ST from San Diego to Zion National Park and back! Did some TLC on the fiesta and now prepping her for a Yosemite road trip in a couple weeks!🙌🏼

How were the crowds at Zion? I went in 2017 and we could get parking at the front of the park if we got there early enough. I heard it's worse since Covid and it's one of the parks that does a lottery for entry.

Did you climb Angel's Landing? Awesome views up top and a never-to-be-forgotten climb. Looking forward to any pictures you share.

OP
Mike_D
Thread Starter #6
How were the crowds at Zion? I went in 2017 and we could get parking at the front of the park if we got there early enough. I heard it's worse since Covid and it's one of the parks that does a lottery for entry.

Did you climb Angel's Landing? Awesome views up top and a never-to-be-forgotten climb. Looking forward to any pictures you share.
I drove through the park on my first official day there just to scope out the scene and see which crowds id need to avoid. Next day woke up super early and was in line for the first tram ride to angels landing at 4am. Benefits of starting that early was that I had the entire angels landing hike all to myself on the ascent. The entire trip was just pure gold. (First few photos were taken on a cheap, disposable camera which I can't recommend enough purchasing for trips like this! The rest of the photos are of angels landing shot with my iPhone)

Attachments