Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sync 1 update verification

Hello, yesterday I updated the sync version of my Mk7.5 ST to the 5.11 version, when I upload the xml verification file it appears like this (pic below), but the page still says that I need to update sync to update the nav maps. Do I need to wait some days?
issue.PNG

issue2.PNG

SteveS

1000 Post Club
I have no idea how it works in Spain but in the US you have to buy the map updates after the first three years and it has to be downloaded on a computer and put on a USB drive to transfer to the car.

OP
Kyque
Thread Starter #3
I have no idea how it works in Spain but in the US you have to buy the map updates after the first three years and it has to be downloaded on a computer and put on a USB drive to transfer to the car.
Here in Spain you can download the last SYNC version for free, after this you have to confirm the update in the ford page, but nothing happens when I upload the sync verification file