Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SuperPro front lower control arm thoughts ?

My lower control arm bushings are done and leaked the grease out. I been wanting to just upgrade the whole control arm with upgraded bushings. I wanted to get the super pro’s as the price seems reasonable. Any additional NVH for those who have it ? And will these help with any torque steer ?

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Los Feliz (In the City of Angels) aka Los Angeles
My lower control arm bushings are done and leaked the grease out. I been wanting to just upgrade the whole control arm with upgraded bushings. I wanted to get the super pro’s as the price seems reasonable. Any additional NVH for those who have it ? And will these help with any torque steer ?
I put them in my car before I sold it. They were nice and ya did help with TQ steer.

Dialcaliper

Haven’t noticed any obvious additional NVH. The thing that’s most noticable is the slight bit of extra caster (assuming you get that version) giving the car a bit more positive steering feedback

The only thing that’s a bit of a letdown is that both rubber balljoint boots are starting to crack where they are exposed to the brake rotor (only lasted about 10 months)

Last edited: