Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST in Port-au-Prince

Hello everyone,
I'm here to share news about my Fist and to exchange tips with you.

I have owned for 2 years (July 22) a 2016 Fiesta imported from the US (yes imported). The car is in Haiti (a country south of Florida) and there aren't many others around. The car has never been sold in the country by the official Ford dealer, which makes its money on Rangers and Everests instead. I'm a car enthusiast, and trusting the good feedback I've read on the internet, the Fist seemed an excellent choice to replace the Fiat Palio (the Brazilian car I used to drive). It's my everyday car, and I'd like to keep it for a while, as well as possible.

I bought the car via an intermediary referred by an old classmate. I didn't know the person and had to trust him. I didn't get to see the car before it was delivered, because unfortunately I can't travel to the US at the moment (long story). So once the car arrived at my place, I noticed that it wasn't in very good shape, and I did a bit of research on the internet to find out that it had been in an accident and was a salvage title. Not cool.

So much for a little intro. I'm going to have a look around the forum to see if there are any topics that might interest me in relation to the little problems I'm having. I'm always available if you want to get to know me.