Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Spec D Taillights, Mountune Symposer Delete & Yellow Shift Knob, Ramair Filter

Trader history for Dialcaliper (1)

Dialcaliper

Selling off some parts that don't fit with my plans for the car. PM me if you are interested.

Mountune Yellow Shift Knob - $50 shipped (SOLD)
Mountune Symposer Delete with plugs, optional vacuum ports and silicone hose - $30 shipped (SOLD)
Ramair Panel Filter - probably needs a clean - $20 shipped (SOLD)

Spec-D Taillights - Red Smoked. (SOLD) Lenses in excellent shape. Left side brake light occasionally has a couple of the small LED's that glitch/flicker off randomly. Probably an easy fix, but I gave up trying because I couldn't reproduce on the workbench. Asking $125 plus shipping or best offer.

Paypal preferred - might consider trades if you happen to be local in the Bay Area. Some random stuff I'm looking for: New-ish trunk privacy cover that's straight and in good shape. Fiesta 8-spoke alloy compact spare, Rear camber plates, Mountune hotside J-pipe, a new, spare unused torque-to-yield suspension bolts

Attachments

Last edited: