Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD SOLD Swift Spec R lowering springs $180+ shipping from 99518

Trader history for Pablo Pistoffo (0)

Hi everyone, I'm selling my Swift Spec R lowering springs. These are probably one of the best choices for a performance focused lowering spring on our cars. Used for ~12,000 miles, and almost two seasons of autocross, where the car has been really competitive, taking one overall event PAX win. I am selling because I recently upgraded to coilovers. These are great springs, and would be a good match for either stock dampers or Bilstein B6s. Since the rates are equal front and rear, I pulled the rear axle brace out of the car because of unfriendly snap oversteer properties, but still felt I was getting plenty of rotation.
They are in generally good condition, but there are spots where the finish has been damaged. I wiped them down, but they aren't spotless.
Rate: 212 pound/inch front and rear (3.8k)
Drop: 1.1" front/ 1.0" rear
Box dimensions: 27x16x7.5"
Weight: 22 lbs.
Please feel free to post any questions.
Edit: added better pictures, dimensions, and weight.
Thanks for looking!
Extra edit- I realized shipping can be kind of spendy from Alaska, so I'll take a hit and take $180+shipping.
IMG_3780.jpg IMG_3778.jpg

Last edited: