Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS SOLD Mishimoto Fiesta ST 1.6L Performance Air Intake Kit 2016-2019 Black - $175 + shipping

Trader history for alpinejook (0)

I used the intake for less than 500 miles. I had a hybrid turbo installed recently with the airtec inlet and unfortunately it wasn't compatible with it and I had to take it off.

Pretty much brand new except for some scratches due to rubbing during fitment (pics included). I went with this because its CARB certified (sticker will be included, it wasn't peeled and used yet) and it makes nice noises with the cover open slightly :)

Full disclosure: I could not get the stock snorkel to fit (refer to mishimoto's install video) and just ran it without the top cover on. I'm not sure if it was an issue with myself, my car, or if the box itself was defective from mishimoto. Other people seemed to have no problem with fitment.

Asking $175 + shipping.

Prefer local pickup (Riverside, CA) and can also meet within reasonable distances. Will ship if needed.

SOLD
IMG_2443.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I used the intake for less than 500 miles. I had a hybrid turbo installed recently with the airtec inlet and unfortunately it wasn't compatible with it and I had to take it off.

Pretty much brand new except for some scratches due to rubbing during fitment (pics included). I went with this because its CARB certified (sticker will be included, it wasn't peeled and used yet) and it makes nice noises with the cover open slightly :)

Asking $175 + shipping.

Prefer local pickup (Riverside, CA) and can also meet within reasonable distances. Will ship if needed.
View attachment 47385
Decent price for a CAI! GLWS!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

OP
alpinejook
Thread Starter #6
Looks like you might be able to get away with plugging the second Evap hose. However, I’m not sure what problems you could run into with that.