Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Side Rockers?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Having trouble finding oem sideskirts? sideskirts in a certain color or condition?

I found these for sale on ebay;
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2565494279...MIl66g6uqhhwMVkM3CBB3bBwWNEAQYASABEgLS-_D_BwE

What shakes my confidence in those is that they label them for a Mk6 FiST, even though they have the (USDM) years correct, and they look exactly like ours in the pic.

But yeah, IF they are legit, it sure beats paying almost $1300.00 for them from the (even discounted) dealers/online parts stores.

Best bet is trying to find someone parting out a car that had no side damage/contact at all in the collision, and in your car's color (the least co$tly place I could find to repaint that part wanted >$300.00 for the job, already removed from the car and handed to them!).

That is what I ended up doing for my passenger side one, and only paid $100.00 for it, in my car's color, in very good shape.

Last edited: