Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS (San Mateo County) Takeda Momentum Cold Air Intake

Trader history for 1nsanity (1)

I will be selling my AFE Takeda Momentum CAI. Now I did paint the window that allows you for quick check on your filters condition, black to keep things looking a bit more low key. These can be bought and replaced for around $10-$15.

This model Momentum comes with the dry element cone air filter. Now, this intake is only for the 2014-2015 Fiesta ST due to the evap lines being changed by Ford for the rest of this models years. You would need to do the 2014-2015 evap “update” or use the Whoosh kit , a much cheaper alternative , allowing you to modify and run the 2016-2018/19 evap lines without throwing engine codes.

Incidentally, I do have one of these Whoosh kits, unused, that can be negotiated in if you wish to include.

Extras included will be two Takeda reusable oiled cone filters along with an AFE recharge kit that will allow you to clean and re-oil these two filters. The oiled filters provide slightly better airflow than the dry element filter.

I am currently running one of the oiled air filters so can practice your cleaning and lubing skills right off the bat!!! Exciting, no…?!

I prefer a FTF meeting in and around San Mateo County as shipping may not be cost effective for me at this point.

I will probably have this off my car and available in the coming week. In any case, you can reach me via forum PM or at reckons@hotmail.com

For now, let’s say $275 for the Momentum, spare sore filters and cleaning kit.

I can the unused Whoosh kit to update your later model year evap lines to run 2014-2015 intakes for an additional $25

Cheers!

Attachments

Last edited:
What's the reason for the sale? Did you like this CAI? I have not seem much info on actual customers of this CAI.

OP
1nsanity
Thread Starter #3
I ‘m being given ST200 intake literally. Actually sounded like he had some of the early year gremlins that left him sour. So intake and few other st odd and ends have been sitting for a few years.

Was debating as I like the AFE Momentum, and has the OEM feel I wanted and could pass with some minor tweaks. Actually got it when decided to get an e30 past year as station just down the street from started offering it. Otherwise been on oem cat and exhaust and just panel filter and crossover pipe since installing hybrid right after new car break in and bedding period back in 2020. I like and prefer stealth these days on upgrades, but, it did kind of sound a little anemic after a few years so wanted a little more “whoosh whoosh” sound…. So went with the Takeda Momentum at the time for the long haul.

Now going a different route and, will, down the road, see where this route leads to… no pun intended…

OP
1nsanity
Thread Starter #5
May do some logs with the Momentum before I pull it out this week, toss on the factory setup to do some logs, and compare the two.

been meaning to but a bit lazy until now heh.