Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Reusable Lower Front Strut Bolt Sets (Class 12.9)

Trader history for Dialcaliper (1)

OP
Dialcaliper

Dialcaliper

Thread Starter #25
Just for information, the last set of bolts are sold.

However, if people are still interested and I can get at least 5-6 people that can commit to purchase, I’ll put in an order for another batch from down under.

Post here if you’re interested and I’ll start listing people in the top post as I get interest.

I came across this on accident after just posting a couple items for sale. Was I supposed to throw away the stock bolts when I replaced my suspension with new coilovers? Since I reused them, what will be the consequences? Why can't they be reused?

I came across this on accident after just posting a couple items for sale. Was I supposed to throw away the stock bolts when I replaced my suspension with new coilovers? Since I reused them, what will be the consequences? Why can't they be reused?
they stretch bud. Google "torque to yield".

OP
Dialcaliper

Dialcaliper

Thread Starter #31
Good news all, I feel like I have enough interest to order another batch of bolts from down under. Getting them quoted as we speak.

A couple of changes. It appears that if I buy a full box, they are able to special order them in 70mm length from the manufacturer instead of 80mm. They’ll still require rear pointing installation. Because special order, they’ll cost a few bucks more, so the price will be $80 for a set of 4 (shipping and PayPal included)

Additionally, since the last batch eventually sold and I was able to recoup the cost, I’m going to take the chance and offer them in sets of two for those that will be running camber bolts. Flat rate shipping is the same cost, so it will be $45 for a pair, shipped.

Go ahead and post here if you’re interested, and I’ll let you know once they’ve arrived - it may be a couple weeks and I have to source the Nord-lock washers separately.

Stay tuned

I inquired a while ago, I'm finally ready for it. Where should I send payment?

OP
Dialcaliper

Dialcaliper

Thread Starter #38
Good news - new bolts/nuts and washers have arrived and as soon as I get some shipping materials I’ll be ready to take payments and start sending out sets in the next week or so.

If you’ve already contacted me, make sure you let me know how many you want (sets of 2 or 4) and I’ll send payment and shipping details via PM

For those who haven’t yet, drop a post here for interest and also PM me with how many you want.

OP
Dialcaliper

Dialcaliper

Thread Starter #39
I’ve contacted everyone on the list, and for those who responded, I’ve shipped several sets out. Now

Anyone interested in the new bolts, please post here and send me a PM with quantity (2 or 4, and where you want them shipped and I’ll give payment details.

Pricing:
2 bolts/washers/nuts: $45
4 bolts/washers/nuts: $80

In addition to the 70mm bolts, anyone interested in a deal, I have a pair of 80mm bolts that I’ll give a discount on.

Ford Community Posts