Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rally-inspired Builds

Howdy y'all! This is a bit of a hybrid thread, because I'm looking for ideas for a rally-inspired build (mostly cosmetic). My car is entirely stock and I'd love some ideas for where to go next.

At any rate, just drop your pictures below and comment what you'd like. I get inspiration and you get to post your build!

well - you can start with mud flaps. always a good place to start, and they can be decently affordable compared to some other mods. and honestly - keep your stock suspension.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
There are a few on here, (or who used to be on this forum) who have built actual ARA, (or to compete in their own country's rally series in the case of the now long gone member from Estonia) rally cars.

Yes, large mud flaps, 10-17 spoke wheels, and not slamming the car to the ground are the least co$tly 'rally look' things you could do to get those aesthetics.

A 2.5"-3.0" diameter, not chrome or polished stainless steel, single exhaust outlet is another, if the system on your car allows that to be done.

The thing is, without a full cage, racing steering wheel, harnesses, extinguisher system, and composite race shell seats with a gutted interior, it is never going to look like an actual rally prepped car. [:(]