Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Potential Fiesta ST Sale - Price Check

I have 2018 Fiesta St in Magnetic with black rims that has a Cobb Stage 3 tune and the stage 3 parts were sold and professional installed by Mach V motorsports. I know the stage 3 is no longer available but it came with a tune, downpipe, larger intercooler, and catback exhaust. I am the original owner and it has the cloth seats and not the Recaro's and has about 40K miles on it. No mechanical issues are known (besides it has the door Actuator click - I have the part but haven't fixed it). All the regular maintenance, besides brakes, was serviced by Ford.The dealer is offering around 15K but I would rather it go to an enthusiast as opposed to the dealer.

What are you guy seeing in the market place and do you think BaT is a good idea?

dhminer

2000 Post Club
I’d see if their offer has an expiration date, try to sell privately on BaT or similar, then sell to ford if no one meets a $15k reserve. Don’t go anywhere near Facebook marketplace.

Or better yet - keep it!

I have 2018 Fiesta St in Magnetic with black rims that has a Cobb Stage 3 tune and the stage 3 parts were sold and professional installed by Mach V motorsports. I know the stage 3 is no longer available but it came with a tune, downpipe, larger intercooler, and catback exhaust. I am the original owner and it has the cloth seats and not the Recaro's and has about 40K miles on it. No mechanical issues are known (besides it has the door Actuator click - I have the part but haven't fixed it). All the regular maintenance, besides brakes, was serviced by Ford.The dealer is offering around 15K but I would rather it go to an enthusiast as opposed to the dealer.

What are you guy seeing in the market place and do you think BaT is a good idea?
I’m looking for a fiesta, where are you located ?

Ford Community Posts