Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

Dialcaliper

Nice, good to know that I’m not the only one covering my car in dust! Where were you driving?
No amazing driving roads, but just finished an awesome backpacking trip for “Backcountry Weekend” at Henry Coe state park.

They open limited signups and open the back entrance to the park once a year in the spring - basically wilderness area where the trails are either old jeep roads or hiking up a ridge where some volunteer clipped back some bushes and put up occasional streamers to mark the “trail”.

Long story short, getting deep into the park involves a (not fast) 12 mile jeep road that’s barely maintained (but also fortunately not highly traveled). I even came up with a cool scheme to jack the car back up to get some ground clearance that I will be writing up a post about soon.

Teaser alert! DIY stiff, affordable, stock height “Rally Springs” coming soon!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^That is insane with the matching tire details, and just how clean it all looks! [twothumb]

It does NOT necessarily look like the lightweight screamer you are building it to be! [8D]

Is the planned titanium exhaust system going to have a single outlet/tip on it?