Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Phone problem help.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
When my wife calls me from home on the landline and I'm in the car, all of a sudden the call gets terminated. I spoke to T-Mobile and they said it's not a cell problem. I spoke to Spectrum and they stated my home phone is working as it should. They suggested un-pairing it from the bluetooth in the car and re-installing. Anyone have any ideas? This problem has only appeared in the last week or two.

SteveS

1000 Post Club
I think unpairing and re-pairing would be a good first step. But you might look into your phone settings. My wife's phone started cutting off calls, and it turned out it was when she was using speakerphone (not in the car) the phone would hang up on the call when the screen went to sleep. You might be having something similar happen when it's answering on bluetooth.

OP
R

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
Thanks, I'll give that a try tomorrow. I have the base receiver but have 4 other extensions throughout the house. I use the speaker phone when I need to write while I'm taking calls. We'll see what happens tomorrow.