Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Opinions on Datalog

Context: bought a sight unseen rusty ass fiesta for waaay too much and soon found out I had to buy a whole new exhaust system due to a failing turbo and the whole shebang. Got an s280, tubular manifold, cobb downpipe and accessport, and a mbrp catback. Turns out I soon developed an exhaust leak specifcally from the manifold gasket literally getting burnt through. Sent a log to Dizzy without knowing of said leak so he then tells me I have issues, fair enough. before the leak I was peaking at the 14 psi target, awesome. I fixed the leak about two weeks ago and treated myself to a whoosh race rear motor mount and a intake to hear the turbo more. I'm now not hitting 14 psi but I am seeing a steady peak, always touching the 12s but not going higher. Should I be worried about hunting a ghost leak or is this something I should actually spend more time with. Ideally, I'd like to just turn up boost but I can understand skepticism from the tuners end.

Screenshot 2024-09-20 002956.png

Ford Community Posts