Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Oil temperatures (Sensored Gauge vs AP)

For those of you who have installed a traditional oil temperature sensor in your sump or a sandwich plate, have you compared that with the temps provided by the AP?

If this has been addressed in another thread or another forum, please link it here.

Thanks

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
For those of you who have installed a traditional oil temperature sensor in your sump or a sandwich plate, have you compared that with the temps provided by the AP?

If this has been addressed in another thread or another forum, please link it here.

Thanks
I have not seen this addressed, and I think it's a good question. I would also be interested to know how accurate the oil temperatures provided by an AP are.
Welcome to the Forum.

OP
Stubborn Approach
Thread Starter #3
I have not seen this addressed, and I think it's a good question. I would also be interested to know how accurate the oil temperatures provided by an AP are.
Welcome to the Forum.
Thanks. I’ve seen threads discussing it but was not able to find one reporting back with findings.

Ford Community Posts