Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official White Platinum Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

SPhilli911

The last reply here was in 2023. That makes me sad.

It's okay, I'll necro this thread.

Everyone, I'd like to introduce you to my 2018 Plat. White FiST. I've owned her for 2 whole days now, and I can safely say she's the best car I've ever owned.
2 days owning it and you can say it's the best car you've owned?? Took me only 1 day! Now, about 3,300 days of owning the car I still think that it is the best.

Congrats and welcome, nice car. White was my second color choice (think Oxford White was the color available at the time), I really like it.

I really wanted a Green Envy or Perf Blue car, but those were only on the early (Pre 16MY) cars, and not exactly common.

Turns out Platinum White not really common either, at least in my experience. Almost never see a PW Recaro car. When I was looking, could find Black or Magnetic all day long, but very, very few of the other colors for some reason.

SPhilli911

I really wanted a Green Envy or Perf Blue car, but those were only on the early (Pre 16MY) cars, and not exactly common.

Turns out Platinum White not really common either, at least in my experience. Almost never see a PW Recaro car. When I was looking, could find Black or Magnetic all day long, but very, very few of the other colors for some reason.
Green Envy wasn't even a consideration when I got my car (in 2015) but now it's a color I would have wanted over Performance Blue. Seems to be a rare one too since I have never ever seen one in the wild before.

The most common color I see is orange (either Molten or Spice) in my area at least.

I have seen one in the wild, ever, not too far from my office. It was amazingly different from everything else you see on the average day.

Luminous in bright sun, similar to the pearl of Plat White.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
2 days owning it and you can say it's the best car you've owned?? Took me only 1 day! Now, about 3,300 days of owning the car I still think that it is the best.

Congrats and welcome, nice car. White was my second color choice (think Oxford White was the color available at the time), I really like it.
ALL of the M-Sport built rally Fiestas start out as (Oxford, or whatever they call that white overseas) white cars, base Fiesta for the WRC/Rally 1 cars and FiSTs for the Rally 2/R5, and Rally 3 cars. [thumb]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Green Envy wasn't even a consideration when I got my car (in 2015) but now it's a color I would have wanted over Performance Blue. Seems to be a rare one too since I have never ever seen one in the wild before.

The most common color I see is orange (either Molten or Spice) in my area at least.
I would have ordered a Performance Blue (with the silver as a second choice), but neither was available in the '16 MY.

That blue is about the closest to the original Mk7/7.5 WRC team Fiestas, hence why I wanted it.

The Kona was OK, but a bit too George Barris Custom heavy metal-flakey in the bright sunlight for my tastes (the Magnetic is as well somewhat, but it is not one of the old, original metal flake colors from the 50s-60s custom rod days, so more desirable to me).

Oso

My heart was afraid to commit! And it felt disrespectful to the other great cars I've owned, lmao. But I gotta call it like it is: this little Ford is the best car I've ever owned. OH SNAPS! 3,300 DAYS!? That's... that's a goal right there. Tbfh, I'm planning on keeping my FiST even after purchasing my CTR next year. What's your favorite thing about owning your FiST so far?

Thank you! Admittedly, I've always strongly disliked white cars, but tbh, it's beginning to grow on me. I think it's because Plat. White has the reflective effect. If it were "just white" I'd probably still hate it. I'd say black was my #1 pick, but this is the literal first FiST I've seen for sale in ~4 years here.

What color did you end up getting, or did you end up with white as your second choice?

Cheers!

I had to Google pics of the green ones. I didn't even know it came with green as an option at one point. My heart. Holy crap. From what I've seen, platinum white is rather uncommon as well. In my area, most STs (focus/fiesta/etc.) are silver/black/red.

The blue ones are really damn sexy, too. Jesus. Does this car look bad in any color?

Cheers!

SPhilli911

What's your favorite thing about owning your FiST so far? What color did you end up getting, or did you end up with white as your second choice?
My car is Performance Blue, I ordered it new in 2015. That was the beauty of buying new, I could have picked any color I wanted. I don't have the most impressive car ownership history, but this car is by far the most fun to drive of them all and even after more than 9 years with it I still enjoy driving it.

Does this car look bad in any color?
Not to say it looks bad in Race Red, but that color seems to be the one not many people went after. Judging by this forum, that color has the least activity in the photo sub-forum. I'd be really interested to see data from Ford on sales by color on the car.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
My heart was afraid to commit! And it felt disrespectful to the other great cars I've owned, lmao. But I gotta call it like it is: this little Ford is the best car I've ever owned. OH SNAPS! 3,300 DAYS!? That's... that's a goal right there. Tbfh, I'm planning on keeping my FiST even after purchasing my CTR next year. What's your favorite thing about owning your FiST so far?

Thank you! Admittedly, I've always strongly disliked white cars, but tbh, it's beginning to grow on me. I think it's because Plat. White has the reflective effect. If it were "just white" I'd probably still hate it. I'd say black was my #1 pick, but this is the literal first FiST I've seen for sale in ~4 years here.

What color did you end up getting, or did you end up with white as your second choice?

Cheers!

I had to Google pics of the green ones. I didn't even know it came with green as an option at one point. My heart. Holy crap. From what I've seen, platinum white is rather uncommon as well. In my area, most STs (focus/fiesta/etc.) are silver/black/red.

The blue ones are really damn sexy, too. Jesus. Does this car look bad in any color?

Cheers!
After owning two black cars, and experiencing the swirl marks, etc., and general difficulty in keeping them clean, I said never again.

That bring said, when they are totally clean and paint corrected/etc., with nice aftermarket wheels installed, these cars in black look absolutely stunning. [thumb]

Yes, these rides look great in any color, and with some of the colors, look great with any color wheel you happen to choose to put on them, as well.