Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Off to a rough start, three codes

Well, I’ve had my fiesta a couple days and off to a rough start. Driving home CEL came on, checked the codes and they are p008A,p018c and p0420.

Car is running fine no issues, but just sucks as the dealer is 50 minutes from me. I guess we shall see what the issue is. Any guesses?

Fuel pressure sensor or fuel pump. Not sure how it’s setting the catalyst efficiency code but I’d chase that one last. Any mods?

OP
D
Thread Starter #3
It has Cobb catback, Cobb intake, Cobb intercooler. The downpipe appears to be aftermarket, but definitely is not catless as the exhaust is mild and the turbo whistle isn’t what it would be if catless.
Picked up from a local dealer after it was traded in. Seems to be well kept and taken care of, just an older car as it’s a 14.
Fuel pressure sensor or fuel pump. Not sure how it’s setting the catalyst efficiency code but I’d chase that one last. Any mods?
t