Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Nitto Neo Gen tyres.

SteveS

1000 Post Club
If you have been on Lionharts you will think the NeoGens are the greatest thing ever. They were fairly popular when they first came out--15 years ago or so. They have decent dry performance and good wet performance. Snow not so much. But they are no comparison to the current hot tires on the market. But for a budget choice they are better than the average Chinesium.

My guess is that they will be at least slightly better handling/turn-in wise than the current 'go to' UHP all season, the Conti DWS-06+ in the warm dry weather.

But way behind those donuts in the wet, or cooler ambient temps, and far behind them in the snow.

I will know soon, since the Contis are going on my daily driver Dekagrams to replace the 205/50-16 Neo Gens in the near future (as soon as they go on sale/rebate from anyone at all!). [wink]

OP
R

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
My car will never see snow. I can't stand the cold! They'll only be used on the street and fwys. Thanks for the inputs.