Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Tire in OEM Size - Michelin Pilot Sport 5!

Places that don't maintain their inventory are the worst to deal with.

If a site can't maintain their stock, just don't deal with'em. There are plenty of other fish in the sea.
Every time I hit a pothole, my oem size Pilot AS4 got a bubble. Every time I called Costco for a replacement, there was a 2 week wait to get that one tire in to replace... prorated... with crazy wait times and the worst customer support.

I stick to America's Tire / Discount Tire now.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Every time I hit a pothole, my oem size Pilot AS4 got a bubble. Every time I called Costco for a replacement, there was a 2 week wait to get that one tire in to replace... prorated... with crazy wait times and the worst customer support.

I stick to America's Tire / Discount Tire now.
My Dad & Brother have had issues with what my Dad refers to as "weak sidewalls" and thus have avoided further purchases of their products. I haven't had any Michelin car tires myself. I buy their motorcycle "Pilot Road" (they later dropped the "Pilot" and just call them "Road") tires however and with some exception have had steller performance out of'em. Car tire brands I now avoid are Yokohama and Cooper. Horrible experiences with both.

Great to know, that's exactly what I was hoping for.
I am happy that they do actually exist in this land for those wanting/needing the OEM size. [thumb]

Given Michelin, and their proclivity to ONLY make huge sizes available for high end cars and SUVs, I had my (serious) doubts before these members actually had them on their rides. [wink]