Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New ST Owner from Canada

scrizz

Hey FiestaSTForum.com,

I picked up my Fiesta ST at the end of August but I’ve been so busy having fun with it, I haven’t posted anything! I’m loving it though, and just hit 5000km the other day.

This weekend I did a full exterior detail to get it through the rest of winter, and did the first oil change with Amsoil Signature Synthetic oil, an Amsoil Filter and a Gold Plug magnetic oil drain plug. I also got around to finally installing my Mountune RMM and CJPonyParts Shift Knob. I also had a set of WeatherTech in-channel window deflectors to install but realized that the front pair were incorrect, so I hope to get that sorted this week.

I’ve also done the following: Debadged the Fiesta emblem, Smoked license plate covers, Perrin Super Shorty antenna, LED license plate lights, Lamin-X yellow foglight overlays, White Ford emblem overlays, RallyArmor urethane mud flaps, WeatherTech floor mats and 15" Bridgestone WS-80 snow tires on steelies. Spring plans include Muddy’s front plate mod, painting stock wheels black, tints, Vinyl-wrapped roof and full SQ stereo.

Here are some pics of the car: http://imgur.com/a/PMhjk

Thanks for reading,
Scott

Welcome to the forum.Where Fiesta's give you more smiles per miles.Where did you get the Ford overlay emblem?[wave]

OP
S

scrizz

Thread Starter #8
Thanks everyone!

Vince, I found them on eBay, but it was tough. It seems ford is really cracking down on people doing it. I can PM you the seller's name if you want but I must say their printing isn't 100%. It looks like the cyan layer was slightly offset when you look up close, most people don't notice though.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard Scott.