Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NEW Product : Maxton Design rear valance *5-door fitment*

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

LostInTransit

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Same Maxton design company different product. We ordered the Maxton design front splitter.. and I wasn't able to locate anyone in Maryland willing to install this for us.. or they were simply too expensive. Fortunately, a buddy of mine in Goldsboro, NC has a mustang shop and he installed ground effect as well as body kits all the time.. he's taking a look at the splitter hardware now and said he will need to upgrade is to something more sturdy. Even though listed as a splitter, it's more like a frotn air dam.. and it needs to be panel bonded as well as hardware secured to the car. Plus panel bonding required a 24 hour wait/cure time. This will give us a chance to utilize his shop/hospitality to repaint the calipers and add more sound dampening to the interior. One can look for this install update soon.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #22
Just bought this and haven’t got to the fitting aspect yet as I haven’t had the time.

I’m also extremely lost with the install as there is not one clear instruction on installing the US based version.

Can anyone give me a rundown of how to install this since I probably wouldn’t have bought it with the little instructions available.
Super easy really - The Maxton fits over the OEM diffuser
Use 3M double side tape and a few self tapping style screws on the underside so they're not visible