Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Hoosier Track Attack Pro - 200TW

Hoosier just announced their new 200tw tire. I can't wait to get my hands on these. Currently on 18/19 sizes are in stock. More sizes should come soon. No signs of 16" plans for all the 16" crowd.
https://trackdaytire.com/trackattackproinfo/

Looking at the comparison charts they seem to offer a little more life compared to the R7 but a little less performance everywhere else.
And compared to the ECF, it offers better dry braking and handling but less wet handling, comfort and life.

OP
WannabeST
Thread Starter #2
One cool thing to note is that these tires are made in the good ol USA right in Indiana. That may be a reason for the higher cost. If anyone is a fan of supporting the USA instead of overseas this could play a roll.

Any even slight chance of them making these in even a 17" size we could possibly use??
(I figured since you had an inside track of sorts to the Conti/Hoosier marketing and grassroots motorsports departments, they might tell you.)

Even though Nitto itself is far from a 'Muricun company, their Neo Gens on my car currently, are made here.