Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Cobb tuner mounting option

Developing a new Cobb tuner mounting solution. Not a fan of the pillar mount and there not any other aftermarket options that look good imo. I placed it on the driver side vent pod. It replaces the spinning vent pod. There’s still a gap to get airflow and a tab that directs airflow to the driver, still a work in progress but I’ve been loving it for the month I’ve had it installed in my car. Perfect visibility to see the screen over the steering wheel and it’s very sturdy doesn’t rattle or rotate at all. Let me know your thoughts.

Attachments

WannabeST

This looks clean, but couldn't it potentially cause the cobb to have issues long term? My small brain understanding of electronics is that rapid hot to cold or cold to hot cycles can damage electronics over time

OP
BlackBettyST
Thread Starter #3
This looks clean, but couldn't it potentially cause the cobb to have issues long term? My small brain understanding of electronics is that rapid hot to cold or cold to hot cycles can damage electronics over time
Shouldn't have any issues it's what computers do on a regular basis. same with any other electronics in the vehicles. Ive been running for a little over a month in 90+ degree weather. Plus, most of the air is being directed away from the AP via the way the plate is designed, and majority of the electronics are above the vent line.