Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 1.6L shortblock with the strenghtened 1.5L deck

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
emailed pumaspeed and they said that short block they are selling is a direct fit for a mk7 st, even confirmed with them that it requries 0 modification to work...
so i bought it, i guess well see how it goes
Why wont you reply to my texts or emails? You bought my car months ago and have been running around with my plates. I've gotten bills from tolls you drove through with my plate on your car. Please get this taken care of.

LucasHigh

Premium Account
Why wont you reply to my texts or emails? You bought my car months ago and have been running around with my plates. I've gotten bills from tolls you drove through with my plate on your car. Please get this taken care of.
I pm'd you
Never gave you my email dont know how you would get that and I got a new phone so that would explain me not getting your texts... sorry for the inconvenience of toll bills, didnt know i went through ... took care of that like 2 months ago so thanks for nothing

LucasHigh

Premium Account
update had to pay a $67 dollar customs charge but honestly it was expected... still on track for tmmrw though

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
I pm'd you
Never gave you my email dont know how you would get that and I got a new phone so that would explain me not getting your texts... sorry for the inconvenience of toll bills, didnt know i went through ... took care of that like 2 months ago so thanks for nothing
Thanks for explaining the communication challenges. Sold you the car end of Feb and had toll charges as recent as May 4th, 4 tolls on 4 separate days. Glad its finally taken care of, not sure why you are upset. Best of luck to you!