Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My new to me 2019 with 29k miles

pickle22

Howdy folks. Making my long awaited post on the forum here. I've wanted one of these cars since I was 16-17 years old. Ended up driving a 2011 mazdaspeed 3 for about 5 1/2 years which I put a lot of money and effort into over the years, it was a great car but had to move on. Fast forward to now, I'm 23 and very glad to be in a fiesta. Found this car for sale on facebook here in texas with a rebuilt title after a fairly minor front end collision. With only 29k miles this was a great find. The car is completely stock except for a cobb intercooler core that went on after the crash. Have plans to do a simple build over the next couple years similar to how I built my mazda which was FBO, e30, and lowered.

Attachments

SVTBob

Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Great find ! Welcome ! You will love this car. I am also a relatively new member. You will find this Forum amazingly helpful, lots of very knowledgeable and helpful members. Good luck.

Welcome from another FiST in Texas (DFW area). I've spotted fewer and fewer over the past several years, but there are a couple of these little beasts still around these parts.

Welcome to the club! Also fairly a new member here as well, might be possibly buying one soon!!

It's also a 2019 with around 28-29k miles.

How is it so far? We are in similar situations from a number of ways it looks like.

Although I didn't have a Mazdaspeed 3, I do have a Focus ST.

So we both are going from sporty hatchbacks to smaller sporty hatchbacks. I'm 28 btw.

So I'm curious how it's going for someone that is very similar to me

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome to the club! Also fairly a new member here as well, might be possibly buying one soon!!

It's also a 2019 with around 28-29k miles.

How is it so far? We are in similar situations from a number of ways it looks like.

Although I didn't have a Mazdaspeed 3, I do have a Focus ST.

So we both are going from sporty hatchbacks to smaller sporty hatchbacks. I'm 28 btw.

So I'm curious how it's going for someone that is very similar to me
I think the FiST is just more agile than the FoST. It's not faster or more comfortable. It's just more fun to drive.

OP
P
Thread Starter #10
Its been really nice. I like driving small cars, it does feel noticeably smaller than my speed3 but not in a bad way.