Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My Experience with the 16' FiST

Boy oh boy, this car is AMAZING but has its faults. I wanted a nimble hatchback and it did just that. Had this car at 36k miles and now at 71k. Some glaring issues that I encountered with this vehicle is that it needs some upgrades for it to be a safe car to drive in hot states like California. My car overheated a good amount of times especially when I run my ac. Second, the problems with brake fluid leak on clutch pedal/pedal sticking to the floor. I noticed this around 55-60k mile mark. I haven't gotten around to fixing this yet because mine doesn't stick too often unless I'm running low. 3rd, cabin filter replacement is booty cheeks.

Other than the two expensive fixes the Fiesta needs, this car is great and would recommend if you can get around these problems. Good fuel economy and a stunner day n night. 20240907_095956.jpg