Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune Radiator Coolant Hose Fitment

Hi all, I'm planning on replacing the stock radiator and hoses in the coming months and had a question about fitment. I'm planning on going with the Mountune radiator, which I've read online pushes the fan shroud back a bit and in some cases can risk cutting coolant hoses. Has anyone installed the Mountune radiator with the Whoosh coolant hoses? I'm curious if they run into this issue. Alternatively I've found some Mountune by SamcoSport hoses being sold but they're a bit more expensive and I'm unsure if they're designed with the stock or Mountune radiator in mind (I figure they probably are intended for the Mountune one but I'm just paranoid).

OP
ploobster
Thread Starter #4
Thanks for the replies y'all. Ended up going with the Whoosh hoses for pricing, read that they had great fitment, and got a free T-shirt out of a deal they had going on.

Cneu

Premium Account
How'd this wind up? I installed my mountune without any issues. The lines all have a good amount of extra length in them. I didn't have an issue with the fan shrouds. You shouldn't have any issues.

OP
ploobster
Thread Starter #6
How'd this wind up? I installed my mountune without any issues. The lines all have a good amount of extra length in them. I didn't have an issue with the fan shrouds. You shouldn't have any issues.
Haven't installed yet, was asking in advance. Planning on installing sometime this December, will likely update this then but I figure there shouldn't be any issues.