Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune Intake Throwing Codes

Anyone have any issues, or codes, after installing the Mountune box, filter, and silicone hose? I did that and the JBR occ all at once and I've been throwing codes since. I just replaced the hoses on the occ with longer ones that didn't stretch so tight. I had a post before about the codes and one thing was to change the hoses out. Maybe my quick connect fittings are busted from removal? I don't really know, as I'm at a loss. I'll try to dig up the old thread and see what the codes where. I have one of those insurance gimmicks on my car at the moment so I can't disconnect it to put my AP back on and read/clear them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
J
Thread Starter #3
I have a 2014. Sorry, I always forget to post about my year lol.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
If you get the codes post them up.

But a few things to check. Make sure the green c-climp on the induction hose connection is closed. Pull on it once done as it can be closed before it is fully inserted. Same goes for the sensor near the air box (red clip to lock it in place). Try placing back the original PCV hose (if you have it) to eliminate the OCC as the culprit. If you cannot double check all the connections for proper tightness and that you have the in and out correctly (especially if you have a check valve), very easy to have it backwards.

OP
J
Thread Starter #5
I'm pretty positive the OCC is on the right way. I do have a check valve. All the fittings seem tight and take a decent amount of pressure to remove. Let me snap a picture just to be sure! Even tho the car is throwing codes, I logged everything and sent it to Adam and he says the car is running great, so I'm not necessarily worried.