Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Looking for suspension upgrade recommendations

Hey guys, title says it all. My Fiesta is full bolt on at this time, and after doing some runs at the Tail of the Dragon this last week, it made me super eager to continue building my suspension setup.

What are some of the things I could get... I already have Bilstein B8s on H&Rs. I was thinking of getting SuperPro Front Lower Control Arms, 2 point trac bar, front sway bar links, and 22mm rear sway bar.

Any recommendations are appreciated and brand recommendations.

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
The 2 point track bar is OK. I have a 4 point and like it. From everything I have heard, if you are going to do it at all, get a 6 point. It will really firm things up. Whatever you end up doing, make certain you pick up replacement bolts. They are torque to yeild and if you reuse them you risk breaking them.

I use those exact swaybar end links. They work well, but are only nessisary when trying to corner balance the car.

I use but a rear sway bar and a torsion bar, which may be overkill. Good luck with your build.

OP
samperes
Thread Starter #4
The 2 point track bar is OK. I have a 4 point and like it. From everything I have heard, if you are going to do it at all, get a 6 point. It will really firm things up. Whatever you end up doing, make certain you pick up replacement bolts. They are torque to yeild and if you reuse them you risk breaking them.

I use those exact swaybar end links. They work well, but are only nessisary when trying to corner balance the car.

I use but a rear sway bar and a torsion bar, which may be overkill. Good luck with your build.
Forgive my arrogance and lack if research, but is Pierce a good brand? Also, what is corner balancing?

It looks like a 4 or 6 point is the way to go.. and I have a 15’ so ive read the rear sway bar can be beneficial. i have also heard people just completely removing their front sway bar but i am still researching

do you have any other recommendations not on here?

Someone more proficient than I can describe/explain exactly what corner balancing does for the car's handling, instant center, etc.

But I do know that it can only be done with any real accuracy with an adjustable collar type front coil over, and rear weight jacker/spring height adjuster on the basic suspension type our rides came with from the factory.