Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Looking for in person tuner near Valley/NorCal

Dohm

I've been trying to look up a specific in person tuner near the Valley/NorCal but google has been no help. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know!

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Los Feliz (In the City of Angels) aka Los Angeles
Not many in Cali there are a few down here I would say talk to Randy at Tunewerkes he is in Cali but I believe he does all his tuning remotely . You really don ‘t need a in person tuner with our cars. For stock Turbo tunes are not to crazy as they are limited to how much you can extract . All the tunes for stock turbo through tuners on the net work pretty well . If you are upgrading your turbo again tuners on the net have the turbo options pretty nailed. I originally went with a local shop here in SocCal for my S280 tune and well about a month or so later . I ditched it for a Tune+ tune over the net and never looked back . Car ran better with no codes unlike initial tuner. So ya sometimes in person does not always mean better with these cars.

OP
Dohm

Dohm

Thread Starter #3
Not many in Cali there are a few down here I would say talk to Randy at Tunewerkes he is in Cali but I believe he does all his tuning remotely . You really don ‘t need a in person tuner with our cars. For stock Turbo tunes are not to crazy as they are limited to how much you can extract . All the tunes for stock turbo through tuners on the net work pretty well . If you are upgrading your turbo again tuners on the net have the turbo options pretty nailed. I originally went with a local shop here in SocCal for my S280 tune and well about a month or so later . I ditched it for a Tune+ tune over the net and never looked back . Car ran better with no codes unlike initial tuner. So ya sometimes in person does not always mean better with these cars.
Thank you for this! Wasn’t sure how good online was so again thank you. I was looking for in person for better diagnosis with the tunes but forgot about datalogging which I’m sure would work just as good.

Thank you for this! Wasn’t sure how good online was so again thank you. I was looking for in person for better diagnosis with the tunes but forgot about datalogging which I’m sure would work just as good.
I used JST online and I am in the Valley area. Best turn around time out of all the online tuners that I have used so far.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Randy tuned my car. Very happy with it.