Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Interior lighting issues

So my overhead dome light stopped working. My sunroof controls still work fine. Just wondering if anyone has a wiring diagram or know what fuse i should check. All the filaments on the bulbs look to be fine. They won't come on via button push or door opening at this point. Can't find diagrams or fuse location.

XanRules

You gotta post all the information in one thread, man. From your other post:
So earlier today was trying to wire in illuminated door sills. Read online that I could tap into the dome light wiring harness. So I removed the housing, with some 22ga wire I tested power to the kick panels everything seemed fine. Reconnected the housing, with nothing else connected and now nothing works. Sunroof still functions fine, but the three pin connector for the lighting seems shot. Anyone know if there's a fuse associated with this that I can check. Can't find anything online.
So, try replacing the bulbs since that's cheap and easy. Otherwise, as far as I can tell, there's not a specific fuse or relay for those lights. There's two fuses for the "roof opening module" in slots F8 and F35, so I'd check those:

Ford Community Posts