Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I’m torn on adding fuel

How many miles on the engine itself? What's your peak timing? I put a lot of miles on my FiST too. About 25-30k a year.
I am at 136k, got the turbo upgrade and everything at 115k. I haven't looked at the raw data yet, so no idea on the timing.

To add to this thread. I did the HPFP. My tuner is not into pushing the stock block too far even with a waiver so 28psi is the max. It feels strong. I haven’t been able to track it yet, but I would say 115mph traps. Roll raced a 2020 M3 and I pulled on him slightly until 140ish and they trap 114-117 at my local track stage 1.

Low end torque is excellent. I have gobs of torque at 2500rpm if I want it. I never floor it that low, but part throttle will pull u through low speed turns when you’re feeling too lazy to downshift. I was mistaken with my E30 tune no HPFP. I was seeing high 26psi not 28. I would love to see what 31psi feels like. I find leaving stock TC on makes the torque steer manageable in the 1st three gears and still allows some hooliganish shenanigans with the wheel spin and exhaust pops. AP TC kills all wheel spin 1st, 2nd, 3rd and gives the best 60ft. I have no LSD.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
To add to this thread. I did the HPFP. My tuner is not into pushing the stock block too far even with a waiver so 28psi is the max. It feels strong. I haven’t been able to track it yet, but I would say 115mph traps. Roll raced a 2020 M3 and I pulled on him slightly until 140ish and they trap 114-117 at my local track stage 1.

Low end torque is excellent. I have gobs of torque at 2500rpm if I want it. I never floor it that low, but part throttle will pull u through low speed turns when you’re feeling too lazy to downshift. I was mistaken with my E30 tune no HPFP. I was seeing high 26psi not 28. I would love to see what 31psi feels like. I find leaving stock TC on makes the torque steer manageable in the 1st three gears and still allows some hooliganish shenanigans with the wheel spin and exhaust pops. AP TC kills all wheel spin 1st, 2nd, 3rd and gives the best 60ft. I have no LSD.
That’s awesome hanging with an M3. Who’s tuning it?

I'm going to guess Dizzy based on the fact I ended up in the same spot. Anyway I'm going to again agree with DPRO about E30 S280 being too much. With 215 width RT660's and a helical LSD torque steer is ridiculous. I have pretty much every supporting mod/bolt on. There isn't any getting away from it except with lots of metering/judicious application of the right foot.
If you do get fueling try one of the other tuners and ask for softer/less torque from less than 4500 to limit it to sub 300ft/lbs and try to ramp the boost in as you get higher into the revs to make it faster overall and more useable.

That’s awesome hanging with an M3. Who’s tuning it?
Tune Plus. I used dizzy for all my stock turbo tunes and they were great. Just thought I'd try something new on the S280. I must have strong forearms because torque steer is really a non issue. Maybe it's worse with an LSD? Without TC 1st and 2nd are useless. I don't get torque steer I get no steer. TC makes those gears useable. Shame this platform never got AWD, it would be formidable off the line. I can't do better than a 2.3 60ft as it sits.