Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I would like to change my e-mail address for this forum site

Good morning. I'd like to change my e-mail address for this account to *removed for privacy.*

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

SteveS

1000 Post Club
At the top of the forum you will see your user name in the black bar that says Home, Active Topics, Forums, Gallery, Contact Us, Ford Communities, etc. Right click your user name and choose "open link in new tab" to open your account profile. The first entry under your profile is your email address. Click the "Change" button next to it.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I can do that for you, but next time, please use a PM rather than posting it in a public forum where spam bots can scour your email address.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
At the top of the forum you will see your user name in the black bar that says Home, Active Topics, Forums, Gallery, Contact Us, Ford Communities, etc. Right click your user name and choose "open link in new tab" to open your account profile. The first entry under your profile is your email address. Click the "Change" button next to it.
Thanks for assisting @SteveS