Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I love this Mini-Rocket - New member from Atlanta

Greetings from Atlanta, GA!

I bought my Fiesta ST back in August 2023 with 35K miles from the original owner. I was looking for something lightweight, with good MPG, and a 6-speed, and this car checked all the boxes. As of today, it is fully bolt-on (FBO) with an S280 turbo and a 93-octane tune.

I have a long history with sports cars and appreciate what each one has to offer.

Looking forward to meeting some of you locally, as I’ve seen quite a few modded FiSTs at Caffeine and Octane.

IMG_2617.jpg

Welcome to the club! If nothing else, the FiST is a drivers car that is appreciated by true car guys. Non car people don’t understand why someone who owns or owned in the past, what would be consider high end performance cars, would own and drive this egg shaped oddity.

A friend of mine who is a long time Porsche owner of many models including a race prepped 996 Turbo finds the car visually attractive and a blast to drive when he came by one day to see my new toy. It is one of my favorite cars I’ve owned and the S280 just took it to another level. My friend drove it with the stock turbo and dizzy E30 tune FBO. Enjoy!

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Welcome to the club! If nothing else, the FiST is a drivers car that is appreciated by true car guys. Non car people don’t understand why someone who owns or owned in the past, what would be consider high end performance cars, would own and drive this egg shaped oddity.

A friend of mine who is a long time Porsche owner of many models including a race prepped 996 Turbo finds the car visually attractive and a blast to drive when he came by one day to see my new toy. It is one of my favorite cars I’ve owned and the S280 just took it to another level. My friend drove it with the stock turbo and dizzy E30 tune FBO. Enjoy!
This expresses a lot of what I like about the car. I've been fortunate to own some decent cars in my time, and this may be my favorite car that I've ever had.

Nice. Really like the blue.

I have similar mod plans for mine, waiting on some stuff to come in. Hoping the S280 meets the hype, haven't been in one yet that didn't have stock turbo.

That 356 is sweet.

OP
600LT_Atl
Thread Starter #7
This expresses a lot of what I like about the car. I've been fortunate to own some decent cars in my time, and this may be my favorite car that I've ever had.

You are not wrong! Although I disagree with the aesthetics of it being visually attractive lol.
Have some friends that have world-class super cars (P1, F50, 918 Spider, etc) take the bean out today and they compared it to a fwd 930 but with less lag.

OP
600LT_Atl
Thread Starter #8
Nice. Really like the blue.

I have similar mod plans for mine, waiting on some stuff to come in. Hoping the S280 meets the hype, haven't been in one yet that didn't have stock turbo.

That 356 is sweet.
Thanks the S280 changes the car completely on power delivery. Much more linear and pulls to 7k